Subject: Re: Render from PC to Amiga PAR
From: DMetcalfe <[email-masked]>
To: David Roth <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 21:20:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 3 Jul 1995, David Roth wrote:

> Are there any shareware NFS client software for the amiga and or server for
> NT?

An unregistered chnfs Client (Shareware) comes with the AmiTCP4.0D 
(Aminet), "ch" software also provides some tcp and nfs utils.

There's an old (sounds like 90-91 from the readme) NT port of a unix NFS 
system available somewhere in netspace. John Foust (Syndesis) let me know 
about it, can't remember the name and the PC is down... 

Anyone else have a great 4th weekend? One ocean, two lakes, one river, 
two boats, one Lollapalooza, one great fuckin' view and 1000 miles later... 

Darren Metcalfe              "Had this been an actual emergency, 
[email-masked]         we would have fled in terror,
                              and you would not have been informed"

--
DMetcalfe <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]